Friday, March 31, 2017

Out of the Comfort Zone



March has had be a bit pressed for time. Birthday, crazy over time, brother coming home, busted work chair, messy dripping pantry (thank you exploded soda can! There’s a reason I don’t normally have this stuff in the house haha!) and a new role at my full-time job. Tomorrow brings a busy day of cleaning, moving things around, shopping, and TAXES.

Sticking to my commitment, I've made a simple card but it’s out of my comfort zone. White on white with a pop of water colour in Santa. Using a Sizzix Embossing Folder (Christmas Words, which I think is now retired?) and a water coloured Santa2Stamp from Stamps of Life this card turned out better than I though!  I added some Black Tsukineko Irresistibles on the eyes to make them pop.

I have another project I’ve started and will hopefully have that posted soon, stay tuned!