This month I kept things very simple and easy. I’ve been focusing on my Prisma colouring, experimenting with different papers trying to find what I prefer. This card was stamped with the Misti, using SSS blank ink. The stamp is one I showed before from Stampendous.
I see all these beautiful pencil colouring and wondering why I can’t achieve the same affect. Layering. The answer is layering. I’ve been watching videos and that’s what I’m missing. So this time I have practiced my layers, taking my time and got some of the best results I’ve had. I’m keeping it simple with a ginger cat as inspiration.
Here’s my finished product. Simple patterned paper red frame, cut with SSS stitched rectangles and glued to a top folding note card.
- Simon Says Stamp Pigment Ink Pad BLACK INK067
- Price: $6.99
- MISTI PRECISION STAMPER Stamping Tool Kit
- Price: $79.99
- Hero Arts - Infinity Dies - Nesting Rectangle
- Price: $23.74
- Hero Arts Nesting RECTANGLE DIES DI198
- Price: $24.99
- Prismacolor 150 PREMIER COLORED PENCILS 1799879
- Price: $299.99
- Prismacolor PREMIER COLORED PENCILS 12 3596
- Price: $24.39
- Prismacolor PREMIER COLORED PENCILS 24 Set 3597
- Price: $48.49
- Prismacolor PREMIER COLORED PENCILS 48 Set Lot 3598
- Price: $94.99
- Prismacolor PREMIER COLORED PENCILS 72 Set 3599
- Price: $139.99