Sunday, April 30, 2017

Cute and Simple

April has been a month of new things, and another round of sick. New role at work has brought in a lot of new experiences, all which have been great so far! I have some new product I ordered from Simon Says Stamp, I will show that off once it gets here. Also, I have an order coming from Winnie and Walter. Can't wait for those to come. There were some birthdays, and a baby shower. As typical of me, I forgot to take pictures of the cards! 

Now that I’m feeling better I finally had time to get my monthly Christmas card made. I've kept this one simple and pretty. Image is from Art Impression, Holly Jolly set, and I did some very basic Copic colouring, only 1-2 markers. I used SSS stitched rectangles and some patterns paper. The card was finished with some sequins from Studio Katia, 4mm Icy Breeze and a medium clear round drop on the hats pompom - unfortunately hard to see in the picture. 
Happy crafting!